Pen Name: None
Born: in North Dakota
Email: Rylander can be contacted through the Contact link on his website.
Rylander lives in Chicago.
Biographical and Professional Information
Chris Rylander was born and raised in North Dakota. He loves movies, music and sports of all kinds. Along with the books listed below, he also contributed to the book Guys Read: The Sports Pages.
The Fourth Stall Series:
- The Fourth Stall, HarperCollins, 2011
- The Fourth Stall Part II, HarperCollins, 2012
- The Fourth Stall Part III, HarperCollins, 2013
Code Name Conspiracy Series:
- Code Name Zero, Walden Pond Press, 2014
- Countdown Zero, Walden Pond Press, 2015
- Crisis Zero, Walden Pond Press, 2016
House of Secrets series last book
- House of Secrets: Clash of the Worlds, Balzer & Bray, 2016 - written with Chris Columbus and Ned Vizzini
Titles at Your Library
The Fourth Stall
Release Date: 2011-02-08
The Fourth Stall Part II
Release Date: 2012-02-07
The Fourth Stall Part III
Release Date: 2013-02-05
Codename Zero (Codename Conspiracy)
Release Date: 2014-02-04
Countdown Zero (Codename Conspiracy)
Release Date: 2015-02-03
Crisis Zero (Codename Conspiracy)
Release Date: 2016-02-02
House of Secrets: Clash of the Worlds
Release Date: 2016-05-03
The Fourth Stall
- SCBWI Sid Fleischman Humor Award, 2012
- Indie Next List, Spring 2011
- Texas Library Association, Lone Star Reading List, 2012
- North Dakota Library Association, Flickertale Award, 2012
- Kentucky Library Association, Bluegrass Award Nominee, 2012
- ILLINOIS READS Book, Selection, Illinois Reading Council, 2014
- ILLINOIS READS Book, Selection, Illinois Reading Council, 2017
Speaking Engagements and Upcoming Appearances
Speaking Engagement Availability: (Yes)
If you are interested in booking Chris for a conference, school or library visit, Skype session, or any other venue, please send him a message via the Contact link on his website.
His agent is Steven Malk. He can be contacted at email@example.com.
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.