Pen Name: None
Birth Year: 1947
Place of Birth: Chicago, Il
Contact Information: Mystery Writers of America 8631 S. Bennett Chicago, Illinois 60617
Ronald lives in Northbrook.
Biographical and Professional Information
Ron Levitsky retired (2009) as an educator, after teaching middle school social studies for twenty-seven years at Sunset Ridge School in Northfield.
- Wisdom of Serpents, Scribner, 1992
- Stone Boy, Scribner, 1993
- The Love That Kills, Onyx Books, 1994
- The Truth That Kills, Onyx Books, 1994
- The Innocence That Kills, Scribner, 1994
- The Spirit That Kills, Onyx Books, 1995
Titles for Purchase and at Your Library
The WISDOM OF SERPENTS (A Nate Rosen Mystery)
Release Date: 1992-06-10
The Spirit That Kills
Release Date: 1995-03-01
Kohl International Teaching Award
Speaking Engagements and Upcoming Appearances
Speaking Engagement Availability: (Uknown)
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.