Individual Author Record
Name: Carnell KorsmeyerPen Name: None Genre: Born: N/A
-- Carnell Korsmeyer on WorldCat -- http://www.worldcat.org/search?q=carnell+korsmeyer
Illinois ConnectionCarnell Korsmeyer is a long time resident of Beardstown.
Biographical and Professional InformationN/A
- Beardstown, Hyperion, 1997
- The Beardstown Ladies' Stitch-in-Time Guide to Growing Your Nest Egg, Step-By-Step Planning for a Comfortable Financial Future, Hyperion, 1996
- The Beardstown Ladies` Common-Sense Investment Guide, How We Beat the Stockmarket, and How You Can, Too, Hyperion, 1996
- The Beardstown Ladies` Guide to Smart Spending for Big Savings, How to Save for a Rainy Day Without Sacrificing Your Lifestyle, Hyperion, 1998
- The Beardstown Ladies` Little Book of Investment Wisdom, Hyperion, 1997
- The Beardstown Ladies` Pocketbook Guide to Picking Stocks, Warner, 1998
Titles At Your Library
The Beardstown Ladies' Stitch-In-Time Guide to Growing Your Nest Egg: Step-by-Step Planning for a Comfortable Financial Future
ISBN: 0786861924 Hyperion. 1996 The sequel to The Beardstown Ladies' Common-Sense Investment Guide turns its attention to retirement planning, covering the basics of financial planning and savings and investment strategies to create a financially secure future.
The Beardstown Ladies' Little Book of Investment Wisdom
ISBN: 0786863730 Hyperion. 1997 In their latest book, the famous Beardstown group has gathered together the very best tips of their essential investment advice and pared it down to the most indispensable tips, techniques, and proverbs, for a collection of easy-to-follow, delightful-to-read maxims. Each attractive spread has a line illustration on one side and a "tip" with a brief explanation or description on the other.
The Beardstown Ladies' Guide to Smart Spending for Big Savings: How to Save for a Rainy Day Without Sacrificing Your Lifestyle
ISBN: 0786862653 Hyperion. 1997 The best-selling authors of The Beardstown Ladies' Common-sense Investment Guide explain how to turn minimal investments into maximum returns by saving money in such areas as health care, home ownership, taxes, utilities, travel, banking and credit, insurance, and more.
The Beardstown Ladies' Pocketbook Guide to Picking Stocks
ISBN: 0786889357 Hyperion. 1998 From reading "The Wall Street Journal" or an annual report to choosing a financial advisor and selecting stocks, this book explains it all. Readers will also find answers to the 25 most asked questions of the Beardstown Ladies, how to use the internet for investing, and all new information on how to adjust your financial portfolio based on the new Dow Jones. This is the perfect book for investors--beginners and otherwise--and the millions of investment club members.