Individual Author Record
Name: Carol Madden AdorjanPen Name: Carol Adorjan Genre: Fiction Audience: Children; Born: 1934 in Chicago, Illinois
-- Website -- http://midlandauthors.com/cadorjan.html
-- Carol Adorjan on WorldCat -- http://www.worldcat.org/search?q=carol+adorjan
Illinois ConnectionAdorjan was born in Chicago and currently resides in Glenview.
Biographical and Professional InformationCarol Madden Adorjan is a former high school English, history & anthropology Teacher. She also served as a moderator for the school newspaper and their award winning yearbook. She was adjunct Faculty at National-Louis University from 1990 - 1997.
- A Little Princess, Troll Communications, 1988 - written with Frances Hodgson Burnett and Frederic Marvin
- I Can, Can You?, Whitman, 1990
- Jonathan Bloom`s Room, JP O`Hare, 1976
- Pig Party, Children's Press, 1981
- Someone I Know, Random House, 1968
- That`s What Friends Are For, Scholastic, 1990
- The Cat Sitter Mystery, iUniverse, 2000
- The Copy Cat Mystery, iUniverse, 2000
- The Electric Man, Scholastic, 1981
- WKID: Easy Radio Plays, Albert Whitman, 1990