Pen Name: Meggan Hill Connection to Illinois: Hill-McQueeney lives in Barrington. Biography: Nico & Lola is a joint venture between friends Meggan Hill-McQueeney and Susan M. Graunke, McQueeney is the author and Graunke is the photographer. The book tells the story of Hill-McQueeney's son Nico and the shared kindness that exists between him and Graunke's dog, Lola.
- """Nico & Lola"""
- -- Midwest Connections Pick
- -- First Place at the New York Book Festival
- -- Gold Medal Winner, Moonbeam Book Awards
- -- Mom's Choice Award for Children's picture book
- -- Aurthur Frederick Jones Award
- -- Benjamin Franklin Award, Book Expo America
|Nico & Lola :
ISBN: 0615230407 OCLC: 318879549 Young Nico searches for ways to be kind while caring for his Aunt Sue's pug dog, Lola.